high magnetic slab electromagnetic stirring roller (key recommendation - patent products)
* electromagnetic stirring roller pair placed inside and outside the arc side of the arc-shaped slab, to pass two or three phase low-frequency current to produce molten steel slab within the linear motion along the direction of the strand cross-section.
* sensor placed in the back-up roll, using flat line winding outside the cold water mode.
* support rollers nonmagnetic, heat resistant high cr-ni stainless steel, excellent wear resistant properties, long service life.
* easy to install, it is not affected by the continuous casting machine structure. dimensions ordinary roller identical and interchangeable.
* patented product uses a 2.5-fold special magnetic shielding technology and non-technology alveolar structure, the electromagnetic force of similar foreign products。
typical user: wuhan iron and steel, liuzhou iron and steel, handan iron and steel puyang, danzhou wing hang chau stainless steel, xinyu iron and steel, taishan steel
plug-slab electromagnetic stirrer (key recommendation - exclusive products)
* two opposing magnetic stirrer placed inside and outside the arc side of the slab, through the three-phase low-frequency current, respectively excite a traveling wave magnetic field, the same as its orientation, combined into a traveling wave magnetic field, the steel slab within the liquid to produce linear motion.
* the use of copper tube coil winding water cooling mode, the housing industry use soft water for cooling.
* class h winding insulation all use more insulation, excellent performance, high reliability and long service life.
* according to different billet section size, easy to adjust the spacing stirring, stirring for a variety of thickness of the slab.
* magnetic stirrer working head into the slit polyad special section full of small bearing rollers close to the slab, high magnetic efficiency, stirring power, metallurgy best.
typical user: wuhan iron and steel, baoshan iron and steel, nanyang han ye steel
underwent magnetic slab roller wave electromagnetic stirrer
* magnetic stirrer placed inside the curved arc billet side, through the three-phase low-frequency current to produce molten steel slab within the linear motion along the strand cross-section direction.
* easy installation of caster change less able to move fast, easy breakout occurs in the machine even when the rapid shift away from the slab.
* segments of the electromagnetic stirring roller bearing side must be replaced by a non-magnetic roller and slab far away from the working face, large power consumption, large investment.